Last Monday about 3 pm I was reminded by my dear friend that we were in charge of lunch for about 20 people the following day. Of course I freaked out a little, because that was a short amount of time, especially considering that was week 2 in our new house. We divided up items and spent the evening slaving away in the kitchen Ok, maybe not slaving, but I was in there for quite some time.
I of course offered to bring desserts, my new favorite cookies and these brownies. I also said I’d bring a side dish but I had no idea what. Finally decided on Pasta Salad, and after searching for a good Italian Dressing…I found Krafts Italian Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing and threw some other ingredients in and off I went.
This turned out far better than I expected, and I really like the flavor the Red Pepper Dressing brought to it. This recipe is really easy and fantastic for Easter or any large family gathering. Minimal work and optimal flavor. One thing I can recommend is having extra dressing on hand, because after it’s been in the fridge a while it can dry out. All you need to do is drizzle and toss a bit and you’re back in business! This pasta salad is quick and easy!
- 1 12 Oz Bag Tri Color Rotini Pasta
- ¾ to 1 cup of Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons of Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cups Spring Lettuce Mixed (lightly chopped)
- 4 Oz Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3 Campari Tomatoes diced
- Dash of Garlic Salt
- Boil pasta per instructions on box or bag and drain well.
- Add to large bowl and toss with dressing, Parmesan cheese, lettuce, Feta cheese and tomatoes.
- For added flavor, I lightly salted with garlic salt.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.