Ok, so I’m sitting here trying to figure out how to talk about corn dip and all that keeps coming to my head is “I put my hand upon your hip…when I dip you dip we dip”. It won’t stop. Now you’re singing it too aren’t you? Sorry about that. It still won’t stop.
So this dip. It’s so easy, like seriously the easiest dip ever maybe. Besides the ones you get straight out the tub at the grocery store. It was one of those things I needed last minute when I realized I didn’t have any sort of snack food for company coming over. I found what might work in my pantry and made it happen. Odds are, you have all the ingredients sitting around too.
It turned out surprisingly good. Oh, word to the wise though, don’t serve these chips with it. Go for the regular. Your husband might start crying and probably won’t stop complaining about how hot they were for days. Trust me, I know. I somehow missed the “caution tape” all over the bag. Whoops. Side note, if you’ve never had or heard of those chips, I highly recommend trying them. They are the best bag tortilla chips ever. The mild ones anyway.
- 1 can of Sweet Yellow Corn
- ½ Can Rotel- Drained good (any flavor you fancy)
- ½ cup Light Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp light Mayo
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Dash of Garlic Salt
- Tortilla Chips or Frito's for serving
- Combine all ingredients (except chips) in large bowl. Sprinkle a couple dashes of garlic salt on to taste. Stir together well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Serve with chips or frito's. I've also seen it done where you mix in a half a bag of Frito's right before serving and serve with a fork.