A few weeks ago I saw some bloggers that I follow post pictures of some marshmallow treats I absolutely wanted to get my hands on. I quickly searched and found them, ordered the sampler and it was at my door a couple days later. Malvi makes homemade marshmallows, cookies and marshmallow sandwiches. They are AMAZING, fair trade and all natural with no dyes, corn syrup or artificial flavoring. My favorite are these salted caramel cookie treats. So I was excited to get the opportunity to try out some more products and create something in the kitchen. (Make sure to scroll to the bottom for the giveaway!)
I do really like their products because they are absolutely perfect for all occasions. After school snacks, camping, parties…they are so versatile and delicious. I’d love to try and do a Malvi fondue bar with cookies and marshmallows, set it up with sprinkles and toffee to put on the chocolate. So many options. For this first try, I opted to try and recreate one of my favorite desserts, a s’mores milkshake. SUPER easy and kind of amazing.
Because I love you and I hit 500 followers on Facebook, I want to give you the opportunity to try them out too! Check out the entry form below the recipe!
- 1 cup Vanilla Ice cream
- ⅛th to ¼th cup Whole Milk
- 8 Malvi Vanilla Marshmallows
- 6 Malvi Vanilla Cookies
- ⅛th cup mini Chocolate Chips
- In a blender combine vanilla ice cream, milk (start with as little as possible), cookies, 2 marshmallows and chocolate chips. Blend until smooth, add more milk if necessary but a very small amount at a time or you run the risk of a soupy milkshake.
- Sprinkle top with remaining marshmallows and take a kitchen torch to the top. I realize not everyone has a kitchen torch just laying around, so I have a workaround. Place whole marshmallows on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Turn your oven on broil and place marshmallows in oven. Watch VERY carefully because they will burn quickly. When toasted, remove from oven and carefully with a spatula, transfer marshmallows to top of milkshake.
- Finish milkshake with a sprinkle of cookie crumbles and dash of chocolate chips.
Winner will get a Malvi Sampler pack, a mini marshmallow pack and pack of the peitit cookies (flavors of your choosing).
THE Winner is:
Linda Kwolek who said : “Salted caramel sounds yummy, but the hibiscus raspberry would be tasty just for “mom time”.” *Winning entry was actually her facebook like post. If winner doesn’t respond in next 24 hours I will draw again.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Thank you to all who entered. If you didn’t win, I still highly encourage you to try these out, they are so good!
To enter make sure to visit Malvi and simply comment below which products sound the best to you!
You can get extra entries by any of the following:
-subscribe to Caleighs Kitchen mailing list and post below that you did.
-Like Caleigh’s Kitchen on facebook and comment below.
–Re-pin recipe and giveaway on Pinterest and comment below.
I did receive free samples of Malvi Marshmallow products, however was not compensated and all views expressed are entirely my own.